Spot an issue in a Kane County forest preserve? Tell us about it, with Kane Forest Notify.
Download the Kane Forest Notify app directly to your smartphone. It's available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Search "Kane Forest Notify."
If you would prefer to notify us of an issue via computer, please follow the directions, below.Report issues directly to the Forest Preserve District of Kane County using your smartphone or computer!
- Submit a Request: Click in the Address bar below, to enter the address of the preserve OR enter the name of the preserve.
- Confirm Location: Once the preserve is reflected on the map, click "Confirm Location." Note, Kane Forest Notify is only for forest preserve and District trail-related issues. If a red box says "Location is outside of service area, you must move the map to the specific forest preserve location for your issue.
- Select a Request Category: Select your issue from the request categories shown.
- Add Photo: Upload a photo of the issue (if you have one). This will identify the exact GPS coordinates for our staff, and also help us to respond appropriately. If you do not have a photo, select "No Photo."
- Confirm Details: Enter the details of your issue. Additionally, provide the nearest landmark info, if available. Confirm your details, when finished.
- Submit Request: You may submit your request as yourself, anonymously, or as a guest.
Note: These services are provided for areas within the Forest Preserve District of Kane County.